- The swimmers are aged between 15 and 55 years of age!
- All swimmers have been tested and passed.
- Around 750 lifeguards are involved.
- Around 55 lifeboats are on standby.
- This is the 12th year of the event.
Good luck to all involved.
Rather you, than me…
From lakeside infinity pools to outdoor water parks
[July 2015] The sun is shining, the rainy season is behind us, and school has finished for another year. It’s the perfect time to go to the pool. HubHao looked at the top places to go swimming in Dongguan this summer.
1. Tranquility By The Lake – Hyatt Regency, Songshan Lake
At the Hyatt Regency, nestled in the garden amongst the trees, is an infinity pool with a vanishing edge that disappears off into the lake. Make the time in your schedule and allow your mind to become as still as the lake before you.
The Hyatt Regency also has an indoor pool and spa. There is hot and cold plunge pools as well as jacuzzis and beds in the water to massage your back. A day pass costs 300RMB but includes access to both pools and the spa. There are also several membership packages available.
点此阅读中文: Chinese (Simplified)